Available on backorder
For creators and musicians.
Today we don’t use audio interfaces only to record music anymore, but also host podcasts, take zoom calls, participate in live streams, or produce content for social media. To meet all these new requirements, CONNECT 6 extends the usability of an audio interface beyond basic recording functionalities and allows for personalized, convenient, and frictionless workflows with crystal-clear sound quality.
Finally, no more workarounds!
CONNECT 6 is a Dual USB-C audio interface with game-changing flexibility for creators and musicians.
• Extensive analog and digital connectivity
• Crystal clear studio-grade preamps with 72 dB gain and low-noise performance of -133 dBV EIN
• Auto Setup finds your optimal settings automatically
• Onboard DSP effects (expander, compressor, 4-band EQ, maximizer)
• DSP-based virtual channels, mixer, loopback
• CONTROL CENTER software for Windows and Mac
• Full iOS/Android device integration
Easily create workflows from basic to complex. Since your audio is processed via the hardware-based DSP, your setup is highly stable and independent of your computer’s performance. Everything is conveniently managed on a single device—no more workarounds.
Studio quality preamps with industry-leading low noise performance.
CONNECT 6 provides crystal-clear sound with any microphone. Both preamps come with an industry leading low noise performance of -133dBV EIN and 72 dB of gain so you can use any microphone without expensive signal boosters.
Activate Auto Setup on the input channels and let CONNECT 6 find the optimal settings for your voice or instrument automatically.
Refine your sound with DSP-powered FX and zero-latency monitoring
Enjoy professional sound right from the start by adding DSP-powered effects to your voice, vocals, and instruments without introducing latency to your monitoring or using precious CPU power from your computer.
• 4-band EQ
Full mobile phone/tablet integration
CONNECT 6 lets you fully integrate your mobile device (or a 2nd computer) into your audio setup.
• Lossless digital audio transfer between computer and mobile device
• Charging function via USB port
• Apple MFI certified for iPhone/iPad
• Android phones/tablets
CONTROL CENTER for custom audio setups and workflows
Creating your custom audio setup and presets is super easy with the included CONTROL CENTER software. Combine the microphone signal with other audio sources from your computer, mobile device, or other inputs. You can create two completely independent audio mixes, Mix A and B. For example, Mix A could be used for personal monitoring while Mix B is being sent wherever you need it, be it your DAW, a streaming software, or a virtual meeting. You can even send your mix to applications on your mobile device. Both mix outputs feature a one-knob Maximizer to ensure that your mixes always have the optimal loudness level.
• 3 Virtual stereo channels for custom audio routing
• 1 Loopback channel to capture audio from any software, browser, game, or Zoom call.
• 2 Independent master mixes with one-knob Maximizer to ensure optimal loudness
• LEWITT CONTROL CENTER software
• Steinberg Cubase LE
• Steinberg Cubasis LE
• Compatible with Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad, and Android.
• 1 CONNECT 6 audio interface
• CONTROL CENTER software
• 1 USB-C to USB-C cable
• 1 USB-C to USB-A cable
• License for Steinberg Cubase LE & Cubasis LE
Available on backorder