• 1″ true condenser capsule for studio sound on stage
• Crystal-clear live mixes and monitoring due to industry-leading rear rejection
• Outstanding feedback resistance
• Cupping safe design for high tone integrity
• Extra longevity with dual layer protection against wind, moisture and plosives
• Switchable cardioid and supercardioid polar pattern
• Switchable 12 dB attenuation
• Switchable 120 Hz low-cut filter
• Compatible without adapter: most Shure, Lectrosonics, Sony handheld wireless microphone transmitters, Line6 XD-V55/XD-V75, Mipro ACT series
• Compatible with adapter: all Sennheiser handheld wireless transmitters with interchangeable microphone heads
Out of stock
The W9 is a premium handheld microphone capsule delivering studio sound for live performances, rehearsals, and even recording sessions.
Your audience deserves the best sound quality.
The premium 1″ true condenser capsule offers beautiful, studio-like high-end. Your audience will hear every detail of your voice, just like in a studio recording.
Crystal clear mixes due to outstanding feedback resistance and industry-leading rear rejection.
It might get loud on stage as you deal with noise from the crowd, drums, and other instruments. The W9 resists bleed and spills from other sound sources with an industry-leading 90% rear rejection resulting in crystal-clear live mixes without feedback.
Cupping safe design to perform however you like. With full tone.
The cupping-safe design of the W9 gives you the freedom to perform however you like. It helps keep your sound steady without losing tonal definition when you get creative with your grip.
Dual layer protection for high longevity.
The innovative dual layer protection makes the W9 resistant to the usual drawbacks of sensitive condenser microphone capsules, allowing you to:
• Reduce plosives without the need for a pop filter
• Protect the capsule from moisture
• Eliminate wind noise in outdoor environments
Multi-pattern, low-cut, and attenuation
For full flexibility in all scenarios, the W9 comes with switchable cardioid and supercardioid polar patterns, a 120 Hz low-cut filter, and 12 dB attenuation to reduce sensitivity and raise the maximum sound pressure level up to 152 dBSPL.
Tested and approved by A-list artists worldwide
Before its release, professional live sound engineers have beta-tested the microphone worldwide with star acts like the Rolling Stones, T-Pain, and Kehlani, getting outstanding and reliable sound quality no matter the venue.
Frequency range: 20 … 20,000 Hz
Sensitivity: 8.1 mV/Pa, -41.8 dBV/Pa
Self-noise: 21 dB (A)
Max SPL: 140 dBSPL (0.5% THD)
Dynamic range: 119 dB (A)
Low-cut: 120 Hz
Attenuation: 12 dB
Polar patterns: Switchable cardioid and supercardioid
Supply voltage capsule (wireless): min 5 V
Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR, Capsule thread: 1¼-28UN-2A
Product dimensions: 51 dia. x 77 mm
Product net weight: 230 g
* Compatible wireless systems
Direct compatible with following handheld wireless microphone transmitters:
• – all Shure handheld wireless microphone transmitters except BLX and GLX-D Series
• – all Lectrosonics handheld wireless microphone transmitters
• – all Sony handheld wireless microphone transmitters
• – Line6: XD-V75 and XD-V55
• – Mipro ACT series with interchangeable heads
Compatible through Adapter Ambient HHA
• – all Sennheiser handheld wireless microphone transmitters
Out of stock