8-channel USB-C™ Compatible Audio Interface / Analog Mixer / Stereo SD Recorder
With its instantly familiar analog mixer design, the StudioLive® AR8c is the easiest way to record podcasts, livestreams, and music productions. Featuring a pristine analog front end with four high-gain XMAX mic preamps and an 8×4, 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB-C™-compatible USB 2.0 audio interface, the StudioLive AR8c’s hybrid design makes it simple to mix and record. Add in tools like a musical 3-band analog EQ, mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices, Bluetooth® connectivity, a stereo SD recorder, and high-impedance instruments inputs, and you have a broadcasting and recording powerhouse that fulfills the needs of modern musicians and content creators.
- 8×4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 (over USB-C™ connection) audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2×2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and SDHC formats up to 32 GB
8-channel analog mixer with: 4 balanced microphone inputs with XMAX mic preamps, 2 instrument/line inputs, and 2 pairs of stereo balanced line inputs
Stereo Super Channel (Ch. 7/8) with Bluetooth 5.0 input, RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, and switchable SD/USB stereo playback
2 mono and 2 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 1 monitor bus with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- Mic/line boost for low-level input sources and consumer devices
- XLR Main outputs
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global +48V phantom power
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture™ live-recording software and StudioOne® Artist DAW for Mac® and Windows=
- Internal power supply
There are no reviews yet.